Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In my search for decluttering, I found a gold mine....

Which really makes it sound like I'm a hoarder. Which I'm not. Honestly. I don't have the space for hoarding. However, I was going through my crafting stuff looking for my N-size crochet hook, and I found lots of cross stitch that I hadn't completed. Which in my quest for clearing things up and searching for good Christmas gifts, I found a gold mine. Literally, lots of presents (that are usable), with no cost to us because it is something I already had. Yay! Go me! :D I would say I what I am going to make and for whom, but those people might start reading my blog and I don't want to spoil the fun this far in advance!

Anyways, time for my sewing meeting. Going to learn how to crochet a rug out of old sheets. Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment