Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This is Tuesday and my hands are like fine grain sand paper...

So today it's been around 10 months since I started to use my own laundry soap. This is my post about it. I spent almost 11$ that day on my Borax, Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda and Fels Naptha. Total in that amount of time I've spent around 17& on laundry detergent. That's less than one whole month's worth. Wow. Cassie made a believer out of me! :) The reason I'm writing up this post is because as of today, I'm out of the A&H. I don't just use it for my laundry either. I use it to wash out my washing machine bin and keep it fresh. I use it to scour my bathtub and sinks. I've also found that it will get all the gunky grease off of the stove's overhead hood/fan/filters. What that stuff won't do, I have no idea, but really it is one of the best all around cleaners I've ever used. And I've used almost EVERYTHING that can be bought. It is just simply amazing. Now I need to put it on the grocery list to buy more of. That and vinegar. Oh my goodness, I love vinegar almost as much as the sodium bicarbonate...but that's another post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment