Sunday, January 2, 2011

And so starts a new year...

I had mentioned my reso-don'ts in my last post. I think it will be easier to accomplish the don'ts than the do's. Today is Sunday, crazy because it feels like Monday. I think that is because Mr. V was scheduled to work today. Anyone that knows factory work, KNOWS that you do not work on a Sunday. Especially one surrounding a holiday. Well, they had a special list at work on Friday for a certain number of people to work today and his name was on the list. He was none too pleased about it. But what can you do. So that has my day all messed up. Lil Mr. V is still sleeping. He's learning new words every day and being a typical 2 year old. So we're having meltdowns the size of Three Mile Island and Chernobyl combined frequently. However, they are followed up with lots of hugs and kisses and "I oooo YOOO!" But that's par for the course when you are involved with a 2 year old. (Or so my Mom tells me.)

On crafty goodness, I'm still working on that afghan. It seems to be moving faster now for some reason. At least the ball of yarn is getting consistently smaller, though the piece itself doesn't seem to be getting much bigger. But that's alright. I have around a third of a pound left of this skein and I have one more pound to go. I'll have to take pictures of it when I'm finished before Lil Mr. V decides it needs to be his. :)

Anyways, I'm off to drink my tea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment