Here's the recipes here for you.
Pie crust rolled out thinner than you would for a pie. Maybe 1/8th inch thick. Cut into rectangles. 3" x 4" inches.
*I used strawberry jam for some and pumpkin butter for others*
1tsp to 1 1/2 tsp filler
Place a second rectangle of crust on top of that and press into bottom. Bake for around 15 minutes on 425 degrees.
Glaze if you want or sugar up if you want.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Stir in sour cream. Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray; fill one-fourth full with batter. Spoon 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme into each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted neat the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.