Sunday, October 10, 2010

New bed and colds - Day in the Life of a Mom

So this past weekend, Lil Mr. V ran a fever and on Sunday night was up all night long with some complaint that I'll never understand. On Tuesday I was at the doctors office because I was so sick, and I walked out with a zpac because I had a double ear infection and sinus infection. That very same day Mr. V goes to the doctor because he was having the stomach bug that Lil Mr. V and I had the day before. Because he works with raw foods, he had to miss work and go to the doctor. He has a very bad upper respiratory infection. And on Wednesday we had Lil Mr. V at the doctor because he was real wheezy and was coughing. Since he has asthma we try to catch this as soon as it shows itself. He got a zpac and inhalers. So this week has been  healing week for the lot of us. He also moved from his crib to a toddler bed. The first night he was up all night long wanting to play. Eventually he found his way to his bed and passed out. Last night though, he was so good, he was in his bed, and other than getting up once, he crawled in bed and fell asleep. :) So this week has been full of meltdowns and temper tantrums and lots of medicine. I hope over the next week, it all calms down, so that when I come back from fall break I'll be feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am sooo sorry you all are sick. Hopefully better by today? I have been in your shoes many times with the whole family sick and not getting much sleep. Makes for a looong week. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete